Foremost Farms USA
E10889 Penny Lane
Baraboo, WI 53913-8115
Get directions to our headquarters.
Call (M-F 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Central Time):
E-mail us now by completing the attached form. We review and reply to e-mails promptly during our regular business hours.
Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact our Customer Service at 1-800-367-6678 or 608-355-8700.
- Who owns Foremost Farms? Foremost Farms is a dairy cooperative owned by about 1,600 dairy farmer-members in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin. In 2015, they supplied more than 6 billion pounds of milk. We're among the top 10 dairy cooperatives in the United States, and our annual sales were $1.5 billion in 2015.
- How many employees do you have? We have 1,080 employees at locations in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Indiana and Michigan. They process and market a full line of dairy products and ingredients for the wholesale, retail and foodservice marketplaces.
- What do you make? We manufacture cheese, butter and a host of value-added whey ingredients. We also supply bulk fluid milk to companies that package fluid milk and make cultured dairy products.
- Do you market consumer products? No. Our products are sold to domestic and multi-national companies that are involved in food processing, foodservice, cheese packaging/marketing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- How can I learn more about Foremost Farms? We invite you to browse our website to learn more about Foremost Farms and how we can serve you, whether you are a dairy producer, food ingredients customer or future employee. Of course, you can also contact us by calling 1-800-362-9196 or via the web.
- How can I find out about employment opportunities at Foremost Farms? For employment information click "Careers". We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.