Foremost Farms USA
E10889 Penny Lane
Baraboo, WI 53913-8115
Get directions to our headquarters.
Call (M-F 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Central Time):
E-mail us now by completing the attached form. We review and reply to e-mails promptly during our regular business hours.
Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact our Customer Service at 1-800-367-6678 or 608-355-8700.
- Who owns Foremost Farms? Foremost Farms is a dairy cooperative owned by about 2,000 dairy farmer-members in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin. In 2011, they supplied 5.7 billion pounds of milk. We're among the top 10 dairy cooperatives in the United States, and our annual sales were $1.7 billion in 2011.
- How many employees do you have? We have about 1,100 employees at locations in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Indiana and Michigan. They process and market a full line of dairy products and ingredients for the wholesale, retail and foodservice marketplaces.
- What do you make? We manufacture cheese, butter and a host of value-added whey ingredients. We also supply bulk fluid milk to handlers in four Federal Milk Marketing Orders.
- Do you market consumer products? No. Our products are sold to companies who are in food processing, foodservice and cheese packaging.
- How can I learn more about Foremost Farms? We invite you to browse our Web site to learn more about Foremost Farms and how we can serve you, whether you are a dairy producer, food ingredients customer or future employee. Of course, you can also contact us by calling 1-800-362-9196 or via the web.
- How can I find out about employment opportunities at Foremost Farms? For employment information click "Careers". We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.